Wednesday, April 4, 2007

UP-DATE ON DESIGN PROGRESS

The Three of Pentacles in The Rider/Waite/Smith Deck


Well, that early surge of designs has stopped. Not that I've stopped thinking and dreaming about ideas, it's just that the designs, and the impetus to make them and write the tanka isn't coming through right now. However, I do have The Lovers card all sketched and it's just awaiting the tanka so I can make the full design. Not to mention the sketches for The Hermit and The World cards that have been whispering to me for a while.

This sort of time when a creative project is "lying fallow" is always hard for me. I know it's a necessary part of the process, but some aspect of me worries I'll never pick up pen or pencil on the particular project again. Ah, well, I wait and ruminate and dream ... hoping those two on the right in the Tarot card above (some say they are The Fool and The Hierophant) start giving me instructions again soon so that I can continue manifesting The Taiga Tarot. :-)

* * * *

‘til next time, keep enjoying The Tarot,

Roswila

[aka: Patricia Kelly]

****If you wish to copy or use any of my writing, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”)**** SEE ALSO: Roswila’s Tarot Gallery & Journal and Roswila’s Dream & Poetry Realm.****

No comments: